Monday, January 16, 2012

Wow! Its been a long time!!!

Much has happened and I suppose I should update my blog! I have just been super busy!! No excuses though!! Well we had Zoey on Oct. 16th 2011! That was actually her due date as well! She is a punctual baby I guess! She was 7lbs 7oz and 21 inches long! I had an easy delivery...not painless by any means but it went smoothly :)
We decided on the name Zoey Jackie Jean Jensen. Zoey because I loved the name and I don't even know where I got it because I don't know anyone named that. Jackie was Cj's grandpas name and he passed away on Sept 16th 2011. Jean is my dad's name and it is also was Jackies wife's name.


CJ is currently attending Eastern Oregon University and we will most likely be transferring in the fall to Boise State. I am staying home right now just taking care of my little bug! I can't believe how fast she is growing and developing! She is 3 months old today!! CRAZY! She smiles and giggles and is just adorable!!  A News Years resolution of mine was to keep up on this blog so I will really try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment